Usual local relocation to new apartment or office is already a high-stress job and long distance move to another city complicates this uneasy task. Imagine how many things should be made:
- 1. Routing
- 2. Search of movers and suitable transport
- 3. Purchase of packing materials and packing of all items
- 4. Make sure that during assembling and dismantling nothing is broken and lost
In order to process long-distance moving at least losses, it is necessary to set it organized. This is no easy task and the best thing is to entrust it to professionals.
TRUSTMOVE provides service for long-distance move in Montreal. Our guys will help to pack all stuff carefully and to deliver it to a new address.
How we organize long-distance moving:
1. Arrive to discuss the details of your moving
2. Calculate the cost
3.Chose an appropriate transport and elaborate the itinerary
4. Prepare items to transportation: disassemble furniture, dismantle household appliances, pack utensils, and personal belongings
5. Transport everything to your new address
6. Assemble furniture, unpack everything, install household appliances
7. Recycle packing materials